Monday 13 July 2009

The pain is still inside

Today, I find myself looking at the videos and photographs of my Princess. This is the final image of her, the final time I got to look at her pretty little face, soft fur and cute little ears. she looks so peaceful. The pain is almost too much to bare right now. I am so glad she chose us, to be her friend and spend her lifetime with us. Her memory lives on inside of me, and I take her with me every where I go. My day is empty now. I miss the cuddles when I get up, and I miss the greeting from her, when I get home. There is a huge void in my life now. My eyes are sore, my head aches, its hard to swallow and my chest is burning. I just want her back in this life. I want to see and feel her again. I love her so much and miss her so much. Rest in eternal peace my baby, until I can be with you once more. I hope I can. You are the Best Hammy. You are the Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment