Wednesday 29 July 2009



I was up until 3:20am and finally, finished the new website look. Dedicated to the loving memory of our little Hammy. I really needed to have Hammy as part of the site. She was my best friend. Please feel free to visit the site at http://www.phils-wlf.com/

Special thanks to Rob Elliott for providing me with awesome music for my wildlife files and for being a true friend.

Thanks to Annet for her patience and testing the videos for me and for being a wonderful person that she is.

Thanks to my youtube friends for their support through out these hard times, friends I have come to love and respect, Niteblogger, Nameofthepen, GreatGig1, Nancyleeould, bugsinrug, Lazmalt, Plutonwolf, Ajdpadbury, the list goes on.

Thanks to Hammy, for chosing us, to spend her very short life with. She maybe gone from this world, but she will always live on in our hearts and minds.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment