Wednesday 15 July 2009


Another night of little sleep, thinking about Hammy, and expecting to see her when I eventually got up. Our New Hamster was asleep in her little house, and as with Hammy, I opened the door so she could come out when she was ready. To my Suprise, I managed to get my phone and take this photo of our New Hamster. just two minutes after opening the door. This is what Hammy used to do all the time. She looks like her too. As Annet said, she is so cute, she deserves a name. We have no idea what to call her, right now I call her Hamster. She is so adorable, I just spend time looking at her, holding her, watching her run around, and remembering Hammy and how she used to do very similar things. Hammy would come to me for a cuddle and stay with me for as long as time allowed. If there is another life after this one, then someone is very lucky to be able to be with our Hammy. She gave so much love and comfort, I cannot put into words, just how much she gave to us. Bless our new addition to the family, she will be loved as much as our dear Hammy was, as much as all our additions to our family. I have always tried to teach my children, that no matter what shape or form, animals or birds come in, they are a life. That life is precious. For some of them, it is far too short, and they have so little time in this life to share their love, but they do it with all they are and more. If anyone has any idea for a good name, that represents this fact, then please let me know, maybe together, we can shose the perfect name for this perfect little life. On another note, I have recieved some beautiful messages on Youtube and in my Emails. We have read them all, and we are so touched and moved by them, it is not easy to put into words, how very thankful we are to each and everyone of you. Please know, that your kindness and your words, meant a lot more to us, than you will probably ever know. Thank you once again. Until the next time. Please take care of yourselves, and watch out for our little friends, whom make this world a better place. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment