Monday 18 January 2010


Here is the latest Song from Rob and Tom sung by Dee. The song is awesome, it really is, and if you are on the tube and have not listened to this awesome song, then go check it out now.
This time the guys and Lady, (Dee), have really pushed themselves to provide a superb quality song with excellent sound and lyrics. I searched a lot of my video clips for the Songbirds, doing what they do best, singing, and sent them along for use in the video. Needless to say, that I was disappointed in the video. The video is not bad, dont get me wrong, but had I known, that only the images were going to be used, I would have sent muted clips. afterall, what is the point of turning off your speakers to NOT hear a bird when it sings ? Maybe it is part of the copyright plot ? Still, when all is said and done, hats my point of view. Still, a very enjoyable song to listen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment