Friday 25 December 2009


Good morning everyone. The Snow as all but gone, so it is not a very white Christmas after all. The snow came and went too early. However, this does not bother me. I am sat here this morning, watching the birds fly too and fro from the feeders and the seed I placed on the ground. This time of year really sucks, soon I will be off to the reserve again, which for the past 10 years, is where I prefer to spend time alone with nature. Christmas is a time, where we think of those that we have lost, as well as those we have with us today. A time to be thankful for all that we have, as there are many out there in this world with little or nothing. Our little Robin friend has just perched on the tree. He is an awesome sight. This photo is of the House Sparrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment