Thursday 8 October 2009

Shaking already


Well, by the time this blog gets uploaded, I will only have an hour before I am at the dentist. I shall return here this afternoon, probably with a numb mouth, but being here and watching the goings on, really does relax me. There are around 48 Canada Geese on the lake, spread around it, and 17 Mute Swans of which I have seen 4 Cygmnets in their first winter Plumage. That is where they have white feathers, but most of them are still the grey/brown ones. Its good to watch them change as we watch the surroundings change, now Autumn is knocking at the door. Better hit publish or I will smash this phone lol I hate typing on a mobile phone, it does not feel natural hahaha See you all soon. Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment